March 24th, 2020
In these times of the coronavirus gripping the world and having ruined so many well-planned vacations we are willing to offer the following conditions to those of our clients affected by this crisis.
First it must be noted that your itinerary is made up of many components that include accommodations (hotel/lodges), transfers, sightseeing with tour guides, various ground operators as well as international and internal flights. It is therefore necessary to point out that we as a business can only pass on credits that we can negotiate with all of these operators. These vary between all the different suppliers and different countries in which we operate.
To assist you in making your travel plans, DSA Vacations/SAA Vacations are offering the following special considerations:
– For new or existing 2020 vacations that were/are due to travel between March 15 and June 30th, 2020, guests may transfer bookings to an alternate date based on availability for the same destination and itinerary up to 45 days prior to departure. Standard cancellation terms will be waived; some exclusions and penalties may apply, which will be advised in writing prior to confirmation.
– The alternate travel date period varies depending on the particular airline and suppliers used in the itinerary/vacation. This varies between 9 and 18 months depending on the terms of the particular airline and suppliers.
– Standard terms and conditions apply to the new re- booking. Applicable price increase, if any of the new journey applies. Guest is responsible for all other related costs including any air travel change fees if any, and additional insurance premiums.
– Special terms are not applicable to booking cancellations and changes made prior to March 15, 2020, are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time.
– The majority of Airlines are offering a travel credit which can be used towards a future travel date. The airlines vary on how far out the credit can be applied. With respect to South African Airways for example – they are offering a travel credit for use of up to two years from the original travel date. Airlines are not offering refunds.
– With respect to land/ground arrangements, should you choose to not postpone your travel and cancel outright then no refund will be issued. Our standard cancellation terms and conditions will apply.
For a list of our full terms and conditions please visit: https://www.dsavacations.com/terms-and-conditions/
DSA Vacations/ SAA Vacations